Triangle | Cord | Cognac & Burgundy
Cord is very trendy again!
Cord - or English: Corduroy - comes from the French term "Corde du Roi" it means "rope of the king". In the 17th and 18th centuries, Cord was the fabric, the French and British aristocrats. At that time they already knew what was soft, chic and trendy;)
What makes this worlds of world so special?
- Combination accessory, variable using a button and loop
- Versatile: triangular scarf, loop scarf, bolero or hooded scarf
- Ober fabric: cotton cord
- Inner fabric: cotton niki
- we Pay attention to ecological standard when choosing our material
- Color: Ober fabric: cognac, feed: Burgundy
- Washable up to 40 ° do not use fabric softener and do not put it in the dryer