Triangle | Fishbone style | Blue
We love classic styles and we love the sea! Like this new scarf made of timeless Jaquard with stylized fishbone pattern. Wind and weather have no chance if you give your outfit the finishing touches with this triangle.You can find the right pulse warmer here.
Did you know that fishbone is the oldest fabric pattern in the world? And even today there was no bit of fashion - on the contrary, it is highly topical. Incidentally, the name comes from the similarity to the fish skeleton.
The woven fabric is a recycled cotton polyester tissue. Love your planet!
As usual, you can wear the triangle with a button and loop in four different variants. As a classic triangular scarf, as a loop scarf, as a hooded scarf or as a bolero.
What makes this worlds of world so special?
- Combination accessory, variable using a button and loop
- Versatile: triangular scarf, loop scarf, bolero or hooded scarf
- Ober fabric: cotton
- Inner fabric: cotton niki
- we Pay attention to ecological standard when choosing our material
- Color: Ober fabric: blue, lining: dark blue
- Washable up to 40 ° do not use fabric softener and do not put it in the dryer
Made with ♥ In the WishProject Atelier Gotha