Triangle | Fishbone | Blue
Now this great triangular cloth Shop her fishing ridge! Wind and weather have no chance if you wear this triangle.
Did you know that fishbone is the oldest fabric pattern in the world? And even today there was no bit of fashion - on the contrary, it is highly topical. Incidentally, the name comes from the similarity to the fish skeleton. The woven fabric is high -quality cotton, with the interior you can choose between soft, warm microfiber plush or somewhat lighter cotton niki.
As usual, you can wear the triangle with a button and loop in four different variants. As a classic triangular scarf, as a loop scarf, as a hooded scarf or as a bolero.
As you need it, choose between:
Cottonniki (light variant)
Microfiber plush (warm variant)
What makes this worlds of world so special?
- Combination accessory, variable using a button and loop
- Versatile: triangular scarf, loop scarf, bolero or hooded scarf
- Ober fabric: cotton
- Inner fabric: cotton niki or microfiber plush
- we Pay attention to ecological standard when choosing our material
- Color: Ober fabric: blue, lining: dark blue
- Washable up to 40 ° do not use fabric softener and do not put it in the dryer
Made with ♥ In the WishProject Atelier Gotha