Triangle | Cord | Oliv & black
Cord is very trendy again!
Cord - or English: Corduroy - comes from the French term "Corde du Roi" it means "rope of the king". In the 17th and 18th centuries, Cord was the fabric, the French and British aristocrats. At that time they already knew what was soft, chic and trendy;)
You can find the right cuffs here.
The triangular scarf protects you from wind and weather and can be worn by button and loop in four different variants. A special detail is the big button that ensures that you can also wear the triangle with a button as a loop scarf or hooded scarf. Do you prefer it openly? Then just wear the pink triangle as a bolero! There are no limits to your imagination!
What makes this worlds of world so special?
- Combination accessory, variable using a button and loop
- Versatile: triangular scarf, loop scarf, bolero or hooded scarf
- Ober fabric: cotton cord
- Inner fabric: cotton niki
- we Pay attention to ecological standard when choosing our material
- Color: Ober fabric: olive, lining: black
- Washable up to 40 ° do not use fabric softener and do not put it in the dryer